- Core-strength development – Whether you’re coming to her because of lower back pain, a gentle pouch you would like to get rid of, or numbness in your lower abdominals, she will find a way for you to reach your goals.
- Pre and Post-Natal Pilates – Marianne practiced and taught Pilates until week 38 of her pregnancy, that is until her 2017-brewed baby boy was born. She has since designed classes and workshops that are tailored to help mamas and mums-to-be reach the fittest and happiest version of themselves.
- Pilates for scoliosis – Marianne completed a specific ScolioPilates training with Karena Thek in 2016.
- Knee, back & shoulder injuries – According to her, one of the benefits of having sustained a variety of injuries is the ability to help others rehabilitate their bodies.
- And if you’re not prone to injuries, try out her Red Carpet Legs and Core Fit classes. They tend to bring together the fittest ladies in town!
At the end of 2017, Marianne will be done with her training in Neuropilates and is hoping to bring this exciting discipline to the studio. In the studio, she can be found hiding in the office, (not so) secretly having chocolate.
Outside the studio, on top of listening to baby Adam giggle in the Marina, you can find her debating the latest international piece of news or having a good smoothie at Wild and the Moon in Al Quoz as she writes poetry.