What is “the Core”? How do we effectively engage the deep Core muscles, individually and as a whole? How are Abdominal Strength, Pelvic Floor activation, Neutral Posture and Lower Back Pain related? Why is Breathing so crucial while working the Core?
Stop crunching! Understand your Core and practice the Pilates Principles to build real inner strength.
DURING THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN:
- The anatomical definition of “CORE”
- Different BREATHING techniques and related physical benefits
- PELVIC FLOOR activation techniques from the “Blandine Calais Germain” School
- The anatomical meaning of NEUTRAL PELVIS
- TRANSVERSE ABDOMINAL activation exercises and cues
- INTERNAL and EXTERNAL OBLIQUES activation exercises and cues