The Original sequence of 34 Pilates exercises on the Mat has represented a powerful, challenging and effective movement sequence for all Pilates practitioners since its conception, and never goes out of fashion!
This workshop offers the opportunity to review and revisit Joseph’s Original sequence by performing it with the PILATES RING and adding elements of resistance and new biomechanical challenges to each of the 34 movements. Warm-up and Stretching exercises with the Roller will also be delivered to complete this well-balanced themed sequence on the Mat.
DURING THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL:
- Review the Original Matwork sequence of 34 exercises as developed by Joseph Pilates
- Challenge your familiar practice on the Mat by introducing a new element to it: the PILATES RING!</li
- Understand how the addition of a new Prop can bring different biomechanical challenges to the body
- Enrich your Matwork repertoire with a new complete set of exercises with the Ring (including Warm-up and Stretching), to deliver new exciting well-rounded classes to your clients
- Workout loads, sweat and have fun!