CLASSES and SCHEDULING
- If you would like to attend Pilates classes on a regular basis we recommend that you schedule in advance on Pilates Academy website, via the online agenda or through the MindBody App.
- All reservations are required for all classes and private appointments. All lessons must be pre-paid in order to make a reservation. No private sessions will be booked without proof of advanced payment 24 hours prior to the session.
- For scheduling purposes, class sign-up closes 30 minutes prior to start of training. We do not recommend walk-ins for classes; make sure that you have made your reservation, or else you won’t be able to attend the training class.
- Unless otherwise noted, all sessions are 55 minutes. If you are late to your Equipment class, the instructor must still end the session at the originally scheduled time.
- Please arrive on time for group classes. Out of respect for other class participants and for your safety, we cannot admit clients to class more than 5 minutes after the start of class.
- Despite our greatest efforts to maintain consistency in our schedule, occasionally there are changes of timing or instructor. Pilates Academy reserves the right to cancel any class or appointment with short notice, however you will not be charged for that class.
- No access will be granted into Teacher Training courses unless there full payment is received at least 7 days prior to the commencement of the course.
CANCELLATIONS and RESCHEDULING
- We respectfully require a full twelve (12) hours notice for all cancellations of group classes and twenty-four (24) hours notice for private appointments.
- Cancellations and rescheduling must be carried out on Pilates Academy website, via the online agenda or MindBody App.
- Absentees and cancellations with less than twelve (12) hours notice for group classes and twenty-four (24) hours notice for private classes will be automatically charged as if you had attended the training class.
- Package expiry; Trial package – 10 days; 5 class package – 45 days; 10 class package – 3 months; 20 class package – 6 months.
- If your package is about to expire or you wish to freeze your package please contact the studio as we try to be as flexible and understanding upon individual request.
STUDIO and ATTIRE
- Stress-free arrivals are encouraged, so please try to reach Pilates Academy 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled class.
- Do not use cell phones in the studio or dressing room as for respect for other clients. Please step into the elevator bay in case you need to make or take a call.
- No street shoes may be worn in the workout area or on the equipment at any time.
- Comfortable workout clothing that allows for a full range of movements (soft, form-fitting pants and t- shirts) is recommended. Please do not wear clothes with zippers/snaps that might get caught on the equipment or scratch the equipment upholstery.
- All fitness equipment has its safety concerns, especially if used improperly. Please do not use equipment without your instructor present.
- Please help us to keep the studio in good order by replacing props used and wiping down equipment after use.
- Bringing a towel is highly required to train on the equipment or for the on-floor exercises.
- Socks are mandatory. We recommend using socks with grips on our equipment for safety.
- Pilates Academy does not accept any responsibility for loos, theft or damage to any items brought into the studio. However, we urge you to place your belongings in a safe place and please ask at reception for help in locating any misplaced or forgotten items.
- For health and safety, unfortunately, no unsupervised children can be admitted into the studio.
- You must let Pilates Academy know about pertinent health issues or anything you think may affect your workout.
- If your condition changes (i.e. if you become pregnant or suffer even a minor fall) please let us know so that we may update your medical records and provide the best possible service for you.